Friday, July 10, 2009

my heart

My hearts passion is to not only to go into all the nations to spread the word of God but to stay and live with different groups of people to create disciples for God. My passion is helping people and serving them because i live to serve. My heart is a ball of laughter and i want to show my smile and happiness to the whole world. I want to share hope with others that have never heard about God and i want to show them that there is love in this world that is easier to find than they think.
My first stop in my journey is Ensenada,MEX. I am Mission Adventure staff here for this summer. So far this summer has gone great. I have made great life long friendships with everyone. God has been working through my whole life. Since I been here I have not stopped smiling. Serving God everyday is my dream and right now I am living my dream. I will try to update this twice a week. Every Sunday and Wednesday. i will write more next time =)

1 comment:

  1. :O i'm excited to hear about what else God does in your life and through you!! it was awesome and fun hanging out with you in mexico God bless you and good luck =D

    ReplyDelete