Monday, July 20, 2009

a little update

Sorry i havent been able to update this the last couple days but i am going to update it now. We are in cycle 3 with my church from Sacramento and the juarez orphanage and it has been so awsome this past week. I have some really good talks with people and i have some awsome storys to share. but first a little of what we have been doin on outreach is we are working with juan and kerry helping them paint there church and building the foundation for a wall. They are an awsome couples and there hearts are totally for god. We have formed a good relationship with them =) i do need some prayer on guidance,,like where God wants me to go in the world.
God is so good =)
i look up at the stars and i just think to myself wow god created that =) i am still learning on how to write these lol but if u want to know more just message me or write me a comment but now i have to head to bed cause its pretty late =)

Goodnight everone =) and god bless....mabey i should try and update this like everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment