Sunday, July 12, 2009

my off days

I want to tell everyone what God has put on my heart this past couple days. This last couple days I got a vision to serve the world. I want to take a one way plane ticket to Spain and hike to Asia spreading Gods word along the way and i want to create disciples in the nations. I am still praying about this though but i feel that this was strongly put on my heart. I want to live my life as a missionary and I want to be constantly serving jesus in every nation.

This past couple days off have been very relaxing. Full of watching movies and hanging out with all the staff. I also have had the pleasure of seeing a cross cultural wedding. the countrys were austrailia and mexico whitch was really cool and the speaker was so funny I cant say why though. They did have some really good food at the wedding we had tamales and chicken it was so good. Tommorrow is the first day of the third cycle and we are going to be doing mission adventures for an orphanage and my church so i am excited for that. I am glad to have the oppertunity to serve not only my church but an orphanage to.

Tonight we played soccer and Joel beat me in soccer. He wanted me to put that I dont know why. I did pretty good though well I think I did.

To Realize What Was Done

ashes to ashes
dust to dust
jesus took those lashes
cause he knew it was just

he died on the cross for us
out of pure love
for he was the holy messanger
from above

so trust in him
he will trust in you to
and remember him
in everything you do

he is the faithful servant
who will never leave
so accepting god
is what we have to achieve

This is a poem I wrote for my savior it was just something that was on my mind. I will share with you a poem I wrote every time I update my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment