Saturday, March 27, 2010

my life now

life is like a ladder...we are always climbing up and once we find what we think is the top we just go down...but when your climbing up your latter that is your life just remember to help people up theres...LIFT AND CLIMB...GOD IS SO AMAZING :)

This thought has been going through my head. Lets see my life now. I got the most amazing godly women i could ever ask for, I love her unconditionaly. The things that are weighing heavy on my heart now are my DTS and just growing deeper with my heavenly father. I want to do things in my community so many things. I am going to brainstorm some things and just do them. God does not lay things on our heart to just sit around and think about them. Did you know that when God puts something on your heart and you do not do it thats a sin. Thats crazy huh.

I still cant believe i'm engaged, my heart is so full because of her and she knows i will love her till my last breath on this earth, she knows ill walk side by side with her until i cant anymore, and she knows ill use my last breath on this earth to tell her i love her. She is my one and only. I love you Alex i really do. tienes mi corazon para siempre :)

I am going to start blogging once a night on things that are going on inside my heart and just talk about different things. So if you like my facebook statuses or just want to see whats going on in my mind. Well on here i will go deeper.

Love you all
Gods follower

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F72eL7JxMNk&feature=PlayList&p=A65BE0956BC47226&index=3

    ReplyDelete